Blogger Mobile version beta template announced


Friends,its now a very happy news to all of Blogger users,millions of bloggers have almost a blog in blogger.
The more the people it have the more the features it have been add up by the Blogger team.Since from the 2010 begining we have seen lot of improvements and official widgets for blogger,at this end they have given as a wonderful treat.

Today i am going to share you a new feature in blogger,I have this blog and i have not updated it for long days,since i have my focus on studies,as i had enabled mail posting in blogger i want to change the secret word,so i have go to the Email & Mobile tab and changed,then i have looked a new option in that page,which is

Show Mobile Template :

suddenly i clicked
Yes and then Mobile Preview
,i was just amazed wow.take a look at this picture of my blog inmobile ver.

My blog was showing in Mobile Version friends!!haha..

Then i have saved and i am very happy to see my blog in my mobile without any frustration.